Saturday, November 3, 2018

A blank slate

Target Blu-Ray Cover
I've been wanting to publish a blog again for a few years now but a lack of time and energy has made it challenging to move forward. Last night, I decided to take the plunge.

This blog will have somewhat of a focus, but a loose one. Essays on music, reviews of movies, thoughts on video games and technology; if there is a topic that tickles my fancy, I'm going to write about it here.

Don't expect the most current topics. You might read thoughts on 10 year old video games for the Nintendo Wii or a review of the latest Star Wars movie. I don't plan on making this a comprehensive look at the topics, but more a snap shot of my thoughts.

I'm going to try to create a schedule for when things get published, but for now I'm going to work on building up some content. I have ideas in mind for posts so keep an eye on this space for more. This blog post here will likely self destruct after a period of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment